KiTh aNd kIN
[kith and kin] – phrase/idioms. - one's relations. The word kith is Old English, and the original senses were ‘knowledge’, ‘one's native land’, and ‘friends and neighbours’. oRiGIn: The phrase kith and kin originally denoted one's country and relatives; later one's friends and relatives. -KinS [-k-nn-s]- a diminutive suffix of nouns: indicates smallness or, by semantic extension qualities such as familiarity and affection as in daddykins - a name a child calls their father when they want something.

Friday, October 15, 2010

truth



























Mr HK - you are in a very cute stage at the moment where you like to copy everything I do: I smile - you smile; I blow a raspberry - you blow a raspberry; I say “goo” - you say “goo” – this goes on all day and it really is seriously sweet.  

But now I know that this will come a shock - but not everything MK says is always literally technically true - for example - when I say "I'm gonna eat your toes nom nom nom" it does not mean that you should try to too.

No comments:

Post a Comment