KiTh aNd kIN
[kith and kin] – phrase/idioms. - one's relations. The word kith is Old English, and the original senses were ‘knowledge’, ‘one's native land’, and ‘friends and neighbours’. oRiGIn: The phrase kith and kin originally denoted one's country and relatives; later one's friends and relatives. -KinS [-k-nn-s]- a diminutive suffix of nouns: indicates smallness or, by semantic extension qualities such as familiarity and affection as in daddykins - a name a child calls their father when they want something.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

OMG mum

Little HK when something really catches your interest and you think it is seriously amazing you give me this look - to me it says "oh my god mum have you seen this?".  I love it and I'm so glad to have caught it.



Oh and I also really love how rolly polly you are at the moment - its a stage apparently - you're storing up energy before you start crawling.  And it is seriously very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment