KiTh aNd kIN
[kith and kin] – phrase/idioms. - one's relations. The word kith is Old English, and the original senses were ‘knowledge’, ‘one's native land’, and ‘friends and neighbours’. oRiGIn: The phrase kith and kin originally denoted one's country and relatives; later one's friends and relatives. -KinS [-k-nn-s]- a diminutive suffix of nouns: indicates smallness or, by semantic extension qualities such as familiarity and affection as in daddykins - a name a child calls their father when they want something.

Thursday, August 11, 2011



Its asked so many times - why blog... I was thinking about it today.  Mine is just a scrap book really and to me that's ok.  I don't know why its here really except it as a nod to the like minded out there.  Nerdy yes - but reading blogs has / is changing me.  But is blogging good or is it bad?  I feel motivated to do things from posts I read.  On the side of blogs = good says that's inspiration.  On the side of blogs = bad its 'keeping up with cyber jones".  For me so far the scores balances on the side of good.  So thanks for the efforts invested bloggers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment